Keep an eye out for more details in the future
Our past Wedding Fayres:
- 14th OCTOBER 2012 our very first Wedding Fayre introducing ourselves to the people of Lancaster
- 17th MARCH 2013 was a St. Patrick’s Day theme where shamrock cupcakes and green fizzy champagne were served to our guests
- 20th OCTOBER 2013 saw over 150 people visit our Vintage Wedding Fayre, where the venue was dressed up vintage style with bunting too! Wedding bookings have been coming in ever since!
- 16th MARCH 2014 was an even bigger success. Nearly 200 people filled the venue and watched a great bridal catwalk at our Spring Fayre. Daffodils were everywhere as were lots of old and new exhibitors.
- 26th OCTOBER 2014 … bigger and better still! We had a large marquee on the patio with even more exhibitors and a live singer, ‘Just Matt’ to entertain us. Bookings for 2016 are already in double figures!
- 22 FEBRUARY 2015. Well over 200 people visited us and enjoyed our catwalk as always.New and old exhibitors gave ideas to all our budding brides to be. Bookings now being taken for 2017 .
- 18 OCTOBER 2015.Deborah Jane’s catwalk as good as ever. Lots of our brides made bookings with different suppliers for their big day .