Less than a week to go and the list of exhibitors just gets better and better!
Here ‘s a few to whet your appetite…
* Newfields Catering
* Deborah Jane Bridal
* Abis Arrangements
* Dalton Square Florist
* Razzle Dazzle Venue Dressers
* Ian Brookes Photography
* Birlow Photography
* Mark Herrington videography
* Together Teepee – Wedding and Event Hire
* Mears Ghyll Bridal
* Sally & Wendy wedding stationers
* Bluebells & Daisies
* Jo Jo s Pretty Tea party
* Carrs Jewellers
Our past Wedding Fayres
- 16th MARCH 2014 was an even bigger success. Nearly 200 people filled the venue and watched a great bridal catwalk at our Spring Fayre. Daffodils were everywhere as were lots of old and new exhibitors.
- 26th OCTOBER 2014 … bigger and better still! We had a large marquee on the patio with even more exhibitors and a live singer, ‘Just Matt’ to entertain us. Bookings for 2016 are already in double figures!
- 22 FEBRUARY 2015. Well over 200 people visited us and enjoyed our catwalk as always.New and old exhibitors gave ideas to all our budding brides to be. Bookings now being taken for 2017 .
- 18 OCTOBER 2015.Deborah Jane’s catwalk as good as ever. Lots of our brides made bookings with different suppliers for their big day.
- 14th MAY 2017 saw Forrest Hills transformed into a Vintage Fayre, with local florists, photographers, beauticians and venue dressers showcasing their fabulous work and designs!