- A provisional booking will be held for up to 14 days without obligation. After which, we require an email/letter of confirmation.
Confirmation of booking
- We will email/mail you a booking confirmation form listing all your requirements and our Terms and Conditions. We require an email/letter confirming your booking within 14 days. If your requirements change please inform us as soon as possible.
- Final details, numbers and timings need to be received at least 7 days before the event.
- If you need to cancel a confirmed booking please phone or email us as soon as possible.
- Notification of a cancellation or postponement must be made in writing, either by email/letter and a receipt of cancellation or postponement will be acknowledged by Forrest Hills. In the event of a cancellation or postponement of a confirmed booking any deposit paid is non-returnable.
- Any cancellation or postponement of a confirmed booking will be subject to the following cancellation charges:
4 weeks or more No charge
1–4 weeks 50% of total events costs
7 days or less 100% of total event costs
Start and Finish Times
- Start and finish times will be agreed with Forrest Hills when the booking is confirmed. Please consider the time from which you wish to access the room and the time you will leave. Your room and any refreshments will be available from the time agreed. We cannot guarantee access should you or your delegates arrive earlier than arranged.
- If you are running late please tell us so that we can adjust the time your lunch will be ready to maintain our high food standards.
- We appreciate that your conference or meeting may run beyond the expected finish time. In such cases you may be charged for the additional time. This additional time may be charged at 50% above the usual tariff.
- Please complete a credit application form in order to set up a credit account. If you do not hold a credit account, bookings must be paid in full in advance by cheque, cash or credit card.
- If applicable to your organisation we will require a Purchase Order Number in advance.
- Payment is due 30-days following the date of invoice.
- In the event of payment becoming overdue; interest at 4% above Yorkshire Bank base rate, as at the date of invoice, will be added to your account.
- Please note that we are unable to accept payments by American Express (AMEX).